Thank you Sheila for this scrumptious Ceviche recipe. I can't wait to try it. Sheila started with an online recipe but then adapted it to fit her tastes. We love the results!
- 1 pound fresh scallops, cut to 1/4” pieces (Don't use frozen)
- 1 cup (about 12 whole) cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2-3 green or red Serrano chiles, seeded and minced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup finely diced red onion (1/2 medium red onion)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients in a nonreactive bowl and stir to mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, and up to 16.
2. Spoon the ceviche into serving bowl, garnish with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.